We are having another baby!!!
The news came as a surprise for us at first. A BIG surprise, but we are feeling so very blessed by this little one. I had an ultrasound yesterday, and saw that sweet baby dancing, and flipping, and stretching, and waving its little hands around. I was truly moved to tears. Knowing that the Lord is trusting me with another of His sweet angels is very humbling. And knowing that this little creature could not survivie without me right now is an amazing thought. My body is protecting it, and nourishing it until it's ready to be with us one day. I'm just in awe of the whole process, even with it being my third experience. I could think about it, and talk about it All.Day.Long!
Life continues to keep us busy, and it is pretty amazing how fast my 1st trimester has gone by already! (Well, technically there is another full week before I'm in that glorious 2nd trimester, but close enough, right?!) We have our POD containers being delivered on Monday morning, that we will load up with our entire lives, and have them sent to a PODs storage facility here in Melbourne. Then, when we're ready, we'll have the containers put onto a truck, and driven out to us in Arizona! In the meantime, we continue to pack like crazy! I'm almost thankful that we haven't had a house showing request in the last few days, because I feel like our house has been turned upsidedown lately! And a little good news, although none to get TOO excited about yet: we are waiting to get our first official offer on the house today! Apparently, the buyer just needs to sign the official offer, and then we will start the process. BUT our Realtor, Rhonda, has told us that she doesn't think it's going to be an offer we like. We're trying to think positively though, and the fact that the potential buyer is even making the effort to write up an offer means that they are technically serious, but is probably trying to get a feel for our level of "desperation". I'll post an update as soon as I have one!






Congrats again, Steph. Even though I have only had one, I don't think it would ever get old for me, either. You are quite the mean, baby making machine!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper good luck on the house! Luck comes in handy here, cause we really lucked out.
So, are you technically gonna have 3 under 3, if only for a couple of weeks?