So, today should make for a nice busy day. I actually love busy days. It's really tough for me to just sit around with no plans, and nothing to do. Matt is leaving Florida tomorrow for the start of his rehab assignment with the Nationals. They're sending him to
Hagerstown, PA to start out, which is the Nat's Low A farm team.
Sydnie, the dogs, and I will wait a few weeks before we meet up with him up north. This means that we won't be able to celebrate his birthday with him. If you know me, you know that birthdays are a big deal to me, and I love making them special... even for the dogs. So, instead of celebrating Matt's 26
th year on the 10
th, we're celebrating TODAY!! He's requested his favorite meal of all time, Beef
Stroganoff. It's his Grandma's recipe, but was made familiar to me by my Mother-in- Law, Terry. During her last visit, she showed me how to make it, and I only HOPE that it comes out even half as good as hers. I asked what kind of cake he'd like tonight, and said he didn't want cake at all- he wants ice cream. How am I going to put
candles in ice cream?! I guess we'll improvise.
In other news, I've been keeping myself busy by making hair bows! A couple friends suggested that I list my bows on a popular buying/ selling website called Etsy, so I could maybe make this little hobby of mine into a business of sorts. So, I'm on Etsy! Come visit me!
Or, you can just click on my "Etsy Mini" off to the right.
I was referred to an AMAZING graphic designer named Kim (
KimsCustomGifts.etsy.com) who helped me "pretty up" my store. He's my logo.

I am so excited to have started this new venture! I've already made one official sale too! So, if you know of any little girls who need accessorizing, send them my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment