Nordstrom Rack had a grand opening on the 6th, and Ashley asked if I wanted to go. Never known to pass up some good retail therapy, I agreed! We decided to go on Saturday the 7th, so her mom, her mom's friend Kim, and Chrissy could all join us. Ashley picked me up at noon, and we were all on our way! After a couple good hours of shopping (I even started some Christmas shopping! Go me!), we were all ready for some sustenance. Ashley suggested Olive Garden, and we all agreed. We made it to the Olive Garden near the mall, and were taken back to our table right away. Good thing, because I was STARVING! I was following the rest of the group, and was the last to turn the corner to our table. I turned left, and lo and behold, there were blue and green balloons, a table full of gifts, and some ADORABLE cupcakes! Jen from my message board (who is also due with baby #2 in January), and Gretchen, also from the board, were both standing there waiting for my reaction! Jen had been in contact with Matt and Ashley, setting this all up for months! The other girls from my message board were also in on this, and sent LOADS of gifts. I felt (and still feel) VERY loved. Parker got so many wonderful things! TONS of clothes, some great little toys, lots of cuddly blankets, and some other necessities. WOW! Like I said, I felt VERY loved opening up all those gifts!
Thank you SO MUCH to all who were involved in putting that day together... you all are FABULOUS!
Here are a few pictures from the day





Jen, the hostess, and me!
The whole gang, after dinner






I'm so glad you had a good time and were surprised. I enjoyed every minute of planning this for you and Baby Parker. I cant wait to meet him!!! Congrats Sweetie!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there. I loved being in on it though.
ReplyDelete