Sydnie is learning more and more every day. She is still not talking, but communicates very well with us. We are both so ready for her to start picking up on words, but know that it will happen when she's ready.
Parker is getting bigger and bigger by the day. He's now smiling ALL the time, and cooing a lot. He just melts my heart. He's no longer spitting up, and has settled down so much. He's had a cold this week, that he brought home from California with us (nice little souvenir, huh?), that's finally starting to go away.
I am doing great, and am staying super busy with all the happenings that this time of year brings. The kids and I just got back from a quick trip to California for Grandma Dolores' 80th birthday celebration. It was WONDERFUL to see so much family while we were there, some of whom had never even met Sydnie before! I came down with an awful 24 hour bug while we were there, and it was family to the rescue! Parker and Sydnie were loved on by lots of Great Aunties, Uncles, Cousins, Great Grandparents, and Grandparents! The flights there and back were, in hindsight, not SO bad. But I will tell you for sure that that is a trip I will not be making alone with 2 kids for a LONG time! I will say that I feel like I earned some serious stripes after that though!
Before I get to pictures of the babies, I want to share my weight loss progress with you. I started Nutrisystem on February 18th, and have lost 10 pounds since then! I am officially halfway to my goal of 125 pounds (10 more pounds to go!). I haven't really noticed any drastic changes, but I took my "midway point pictures" today, and I'd say the photos speak for themselves. I'm so excited to see what the "end result pictures" look like!
Check it out...
Anyway, life is good for the Chicos right now! Matt and I found a wonderful babysitter/ nanny named Chyna who LOVES our babies. Chyna comes for a few hours twice a week, and also once a week so we can have a "date night". It has been so much fun getting to "date" again!
And now for some pictures of the little ones!









No comments:
Post a Comment